The cultural department of the Llanes City Council calls for the 20th International Competition “Villa de Llanes” in two different categories:
A Category: up to 25. B Category: up to 16.
This competition is directed to three different instruments:
In the current call, the International Cello Competition will be held, and it will take place in Llanes, Asturias ( C/ Celso Amieva s/n) between August 23rd and August 25th , 2018.
August the 23rd at 4 pm, presentation and Preliminary Round.
August the 24th at 4 pm, Final Round.
August the 24th at 10 am, presentation and Preliminary Round.
August the 25th at 10 am, Final Round.
August the 25th at 19 pm: both categories prize winning concert and final ceremony.
Basis are equal for both categories except for section two. The repertory will be different too.
1. The competition is addressed to all the young cellists around the world that conform with the basis.
2. Age limit up to August 23rd 2018: 25 years old (A Category) and 16 years old (B Category).
3.The Competition consist of:
3.1. Candidates selection.
All the candidates will submit an unlisted Youtube link (or a Youku unlisted link, for Chinese candidates), performing two free choice pieces, one of them for solo instrument and the other with piano acconpaniment, before June 20th, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The recording´s total lenght will be around 20 minutes.
A maximun of 12 candidates will be accepted to the preliminary round, both in the A and the B categories.
1. Preliminary Round
2. Final Round
4. According to the raffle performed by the Organization Commission of the Competition, the participants will start from letter D, following an ascendant order taking into account the initial of their family name.
5. All candidates who took part in previous editions are welcome to participate again, as long as they haven´t been 1st Prize winners.
6. The final lists with the name of the candidates (A and B categories) will be published in the website: http://www.llanesmusica.com before June 30th, 2018.
7. These candidates must confirm by e-mail their assistance to the Preliminary Round before August 15th, 2018.
8. The Preliminary Round and the Final Round might be recorded by the Competition´s organization only for promotional aims. In any case the porpose of those recordings will be for profitable purposes.
9. All the official information related to the Competition between August 23rd and August 25th, 2018, will be published in the Llanes IES´s bulletin board.
10. Every round will be public.
Arrival. All candidates must be present in the competition venue indicated above at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the presentation and first round, in order to receive all the information needed.
All admitted candidates will be obliged to participate in every established round on the dates and times foreseen for the Competition. An absence at any of the rounds will automatically eliminate the candidate. Every candidate will bring his/her accompanying pianist.
If any of the candidates wishes to contact the pianist teachers recommended by the Organization, please contact the telephone numbers or emails on this page.
Every candidate will have the chance to have a rehearsal with their pianist one day before the rounds. The lenght of the rehearsal will depend on the number of candidates and on the pianist´s availability.
The organization will not be responsible for any possible incidents that might occur to the musician or to their instrument(s) during the Competition´s dates.
Besides the enrollment fees, all candidates must cover their personal expenses such as trips, accommodation and living expenses.
The prize winners of the competition must attend the awards ceremony. Those designated by the Contest Committee must play in the Laureated Concert, and they cannot pretende to get paid for that. If any winner is not able to attend, he/she will automatically renounce to the prize. The Contest Committee will also decide the pieces being played by the winners among those submited for the competition.
The non-completion of any of the rules established in these regulations, or any deficiency or omission in the inscription sections will lead to the application being cancelled and the candidate not being admitted to the Competition.
Once all the Competition rounds are finished, the Jury will decide the prizes awards and may declare some or all of them void, if they consider it appropriate.
Nevertheless, the resolutions will be final and the Jury will be entitled to solve the questions which were not specifically foreseen in the rules.
The Jury has the right to interrupt any work in case of considering it appropriate.
Si continuas utilizando este sitio aceptas el uso de cookies. más información
Los ajustes de cookies de esta web están configurados para "permitir cookies" y así ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si sigues utilizando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en "Aceptar" estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto.