August the 20th at 10 am, presentation and Preliminary Round.
August the 21st at 10 am, Final Round.
August the 19th at 4 pm, presentation and Preliminary Round.
August the 20th at 4 pm, Final Round.
August the 21st at 7 pm: both categories prize winning concert and final ceremony.
Basis are equal for both categories except for sections two and three. The repertory will be different too.
1. The competition is addressed to all the young violinists around the world that conform with the basis.
2. Age limit up to August 19th 2021: 26 years old (A Category) and 17 years old (B Category).
3.The Competition consist of:
3.1. Candidates selection.
All the candidates will submit an unlisted Youtube link (or a Youku unlisted link, for Chinese candidates), performing two pieces, before June 10th, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– A virtuous piece of 15 minutes maximum. It may be interpreted in the final phase if it matches any of the pieces of section a.
– One of the 24 Paganini’s caprice.
A maximun of 12 candidates will be accepted to the preliminary round, both in the A and the B categories.
1. Preliminary Round
2. Final Round
4. According to the raffle performed by the Organization Commission of the Competition, the participants will start from letter F, taking into account the initial of their family name.
5. All candidates who took part in previous editions are welcome to participate again, as long as they haven´t been 1st Prize winners.
6. The provisional lists with the name of the candidates (A and B categories) will be published in the website: http://www.llanesmusica.com on June 15th, 2021. The final lists will be published on June 20th, 2021.
7. These candidates must confirm by e-mail their assistance to the Preliminary Round before August 1st, 2021.
8. The Preliminary Round, the Final Round and the Prize Winning concert might be recorded by the Competition´s organization only for promotional aims. The participants give up all image rights by accepting these basis. Any recording outside the Competition Organitation is prohibited.
9. All the official information related to the Competition from August 19th to August 21st, 2021, will be published in the Llanes Casino's bulletin board and our website www.llanesmusica.com
10. Every round will be public depending on current sanitary measures.
Arrival. All candidates must be present in the competition venue indicated above at least 15 minutes before the beginning of the presentation and first round, in order to receive all the information needed.
All admitted candidates will be obliged to participate in every established round on the dates and times foreseen for the Competition. An absence at any of the rounds will automatically eliminate the candidate.
All pieces must be performed by heart, except the sonatas for violin and piano.
Every candidate will have the chance to have a rehearsal with their pianists. The lenght of the rehearsal will depend on the number of candidates.
Every candidate will bring his/her accompanying pianist. If any of the candidates wishes to contact the pianist teachers recommended by the Organization, please contact the telephone numbers or emails below.
The organization will not be responsible for any possible incidents that might occur to the musician or to their instrument(s) during the Competition´s dates.
Besides the enrollment fees, all candidates must cover their personal expenses such as trips, accommodation and living expenses.
The prize winners of the competition must attend the awards ceremony. Those designated by the Contest Committee must play in the Laureated Concert, and they cannot pretende to get paid for that. If any winner is not able to attend, he/she will automatically renounce to the prize. The Contest Committee will also decide the pieces being played by the winners among those submited for the competition.
The non-completion of any of the rules established in these regulations, or any deficiency or omission in the inscription sections will lead to the application being cancelled and the candidate not being admitted to the Competition.
Once all the Competition rounds are finished, the Jury will decide the prizes awards and may declare some or all of them void, if they consider it appropriate.
Nevertheless, the resolutions will be final and the Jury will be entitled to solve the questions which were not specifically foreseen in the rules.
The Jury has the right to interrupt any work in case of considering it appropriate.
Si continuas utilizando este sitio aceptas el uso de cookies. más información
Los ajustes de cookies de esta web están configurados para "permitir cookies" y así ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si sigues utilizando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en "Aceptar" estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto.